Trident Freight has a senior level project team that has the capability and experience to handle projects of any nature. Based on enquiries, Projects team is formed for planning, implementation, and is managed by dedicated professionals for handling the transportation and logistics of shipments originating from any part of the world.
We have the infrastructure nationally and internationally with offices and warehouses of own, partners, and selected suppliers equipped to handle project cargo management and handling to meet the overall logistics needs of Customers.
As part of the project handling process, we customize and propose solutions for all specific requirements of international multi-modal transportation, coordination with Carriers/Government Authorities/Associated Suppliers, Customs operations, Inland transportation, Route surveys, Road Permit, and Insurance, etc.
The true capabilities of a project forwarder only become apparent when transporting complex, heavy-lift or oversize industrial equipment to inland remote sites, especially in areas with poor infrastructure.
Having led many projects, as a specialized logistics provider we are confident enough and reliable for providing research and planning, implementation, execution and high level of services you can trust.
The key handling capabilities are –
- Air Freight Operations based at DCV, DAFZ – T2, DWC and Group Operations in Abu Dhabi.
- Competitive Rates for Import and Export Services.
- Service Contracts with major Air Carriers.
- Service Planning Centre at DCV.
- Online with all major Airlines & GHA – Dnata
- GCAA certified Forwarder (Dangerous Goods)
- FAK – Handling Freight of All Kinds.
- IATA Accredited Agent.