Trident Freight provides Warehousing Solutions to Customers as part of its total supply chain commitments. It was initially served as a Value-Added Solution, and further developed to become a core activity providing solutions to Customers within UAE, and other Middle East Countries. Trident has a Transit Warehouse at Dubai Cargo Village, and uses RHS Logistics warehouses strategically located in JAFZ, DAFZ and DWC locations for serving Customers in their warehousing and distribution needs. RHS Logistics is sister organization within RHS Group and it compliment each other in providing total solutions to Customers from One WINDOW. The department with highly experienced and dedicated team serves all major industry verticals, high profile Customers, and is highly experienced to handle Cargo of All Nature – General and Regulated including Pharmaceuticals.
The key handling capabilities are –
- State of the art Warehouse in Jebel Ali Free Zone. Capacity is 50,000 pallets on 50,000 SQM plot.
- State of the art Warehouse in Dubai Airport Free Zone. Capacity is 7,000 pallets on 6,000 SQM plot.
- Facility in Dubai South (DWC). Capacity is 50,000 pallets on 53,000 SQM plot.
- Open yard facilities area of 17000 SQM.
- Oversized Covered Cargo Storage upto 2000 pallets
All RHS Logistics facilities have the following infrastructure:
- Temperature controlled storage.
- Very narrow aisle (VNA) wire guided systems.
- Sophisticated Warehouse management systems.
- Barcode technology for warehouse operations.
- Real time data transfer using RF terminals.
- +200 Skilled resources working across diverse industry segments.
- Added value operations and returns management.
- Office space for clients.
- Secure, insured &fire protected.